• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Outside tap replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Oakley

We have a outside tap that's dripping. We have bought another to replace it. The stopcock does not cut off the outside tap only internal taps

Roy_66

Do you have a stop tap out in the street somewhere, perhaps under a cover i.e. upstream of the house internal stop tap

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to Outside tap replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net