Search the forum,

Discuss Other Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ned Iron

Hello,

Just joined this forum, have to admit i'd never heard of it before tonight. Spend most of my time on [DLMURL="http://thebuildingexperience.com/plumbingforum/"]Thebuildingexperience - Plumbing Forum[/DLMURL] or DIYnot but thought i'd branch out. Used to be a screwfix regular but got bored of the inter trade banter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Other Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a Queensland Police Officer that's considering packing it in to pursue a trade. I like the problem solving aspect of plumbing and think I'd be good at it. I've done a lot of home renovations but admittedly only minor plumbing repairs. After a decade in policing I just don't have a...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock