Search the forum,

Discuss one pipe system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djcraig

Hi everyone,

Have any of you guys ever worked on or even heard of a one pipe heating system. By that I mean a heating system that seems only to have one pipe feeding radiators. Not a flow and return, it seems just a flow!
If any of you guys have worked on this type of installation maybe you could help me understand how it works cause I can,t get my head round it.
Water being pushed through both sides of a radiator?
How come?

the one pipe system is an old type if you just want to get your head round it its a loop its go's from the water tank and pumped round the system back to the tank or another way to look at it is like a car the water if pumped round the engine in to the radiator and back round the engine

hope this helps

uug

HI. Yea, this is old system, first rad i CH circle will be hot, but last one will whom, so you lose on each rad some temp. More rad, more loose temp.
1- 65C
2 - 59C
3 - 53C
4 - 48
last one can be 35
better install 2 pipe system if you have chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to one pipe system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock