Search the forum,

Discuss One of the radiators has never worked in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Slim Denby

A plumber said years ago that it had been installed with the plumbing backwards and the only fix involved would involve digging up the sitting room.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Would need more information. What type of system? how large is the system? It could have been piped up wrong and might be corrected elsewhere. Photos may also help us.

Reply to One of the radiators has never worked in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste, and pipes etc are in) The builder is not installing the sanitary ware as I will have to save up in order to fit the shower room in a few years time...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got warm, replaced the combi boiler this year as it was loud and leaking (its in the loft which has been converted into a room). Since turning the heating...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock