Search the forum,

Discuss One of our VIP has asked a WB question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
He knows about GSR ...no brail card but thats ok. What is criteria regarding fitting WB is it essential to be a wb registered fitter to get the guarantee ?
or can anybody GSR fit them ?
Its brand new as off 1 month ago but not yet signed off.
centralheatking

Yep anyone can fit and get a 5 year warranty 6 on an offer depending on the boiler model

Wb Filter adds another year

Its a wb cdi 35 classic and he
he reports a constant droning noise all the time even when not being called for heat or hot water and in fact when is called on the noise persists. As you might imagine sleeping in the bedroom above the installation
noise is the last thing a blind person needs at night because their hearing sense is heightened. Any ideas...I thought it might be to do with the gas air mixture.
many thanks Centralheatking

Water pre heat turn eco on see if that sorts it out

Wb attended changed the board and the pump and re set the gas air mixture on a brand new boiler. No profit there then
centralheatking... our Vip had a
totally sound (pun) nights sleep
thanks for your input

Reply to One of our VIP has asked a WB question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by local authority. I had no say in who carried out the work. I have called the builder out under the guarantee several times for water leaks. The shower...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Looking to replace a faucet with spray hose in a small commercial kitchen. we did have one installed by a plumber a while ago but in all honesty it seemed like a piece of chinese crap off of Amazon. Very similar to the American T&S model. It leaked like hell and after only a couple of months the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock