Search the forum,

Discuss Omg which Bathfiller is best? Aqualisa/Geberit/ Hansgroher! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ruu

We are stuck! And really need help sorting this family bathroom .. we decided on a Bette steel bath in a tiny bathroom love the idea of bath fillers have great water pressure(new unvented boiler)But Are bathfillers a good idea in the first place??!! - very impatient at the best of times - so any flow restriction is a worry. Initially seduced by the idea of the tap valves being in the same unit as the overflow but are a bit scared off by nine being about. Tried and tested is usually the best way to go. A plug never goes wrong!What are you recommendations please !!!!!?? We really need them. If Bathfiller which pls and then would u marry with Deck taps ? Which would u go for? Would you mount in the Bath or just behind ?we have a little 100mm ledge to makes up the length of the room. Really need just to get it done and would really appreciate some help if you can. Thank so much All

First question, is your steel bath drilled for taps or undrilled?
Hiya man, Thnku, that’s exactly the right question! Ben-gee... to order with tap holes or not! It’s the same price with or without . We can go either way. What d’yu think?

If you want to go with an exofill design I would go undrilled, wall mounted controls and an undrilled bath.
I prefer hansgrohe for exofil and brassware.
However, wall mounted taps need a bit of experience to get right...

If you want to go with an exofill design I would go undrilled, wall mounted controls and an undrilled bath.
[/QUOTE ...

do the exofills work ok ?
do the exofills work Ok ? Decent flow rate etc?
[automerge]1593307741[/automerge]
do the exofills work Ok ? Decent flow rate etc?
perhaps Deck taps might b easier to fit ... i’ll Check it out .. thanks for the time BenG

And make sure you don’t go down the 🤡 route by tiling in the side of the bath with no access...

And make sure you don’t go down the 🤡 route by tiling in the side of the bath with no access...
No! I would never do that! Sorry BG some of my replies are not being posted for some reason.
It’s definitely harder to fix the taps to the wall than the Bath ... access wise ... there’s about 8 cm over after the width of the Bath ... walls are block work ... so I’d have to build tiled box 8cm in depth behind the Bath with a removable front for access(actually you could probably get access from under the Bath(removable bath panel) build the tiled 8cm box up enough in height to give you wall taps.

A middle ground cld be deck taps and keep the 8cm tiled box almost flush with the Bath

Are exofills a good idea? Do they work well in the real world ? Can’t find any videos or reviews or anything accept back a few years on Mumsnet complaining about flow rates and waiting ages for a bath! (I hope this reply actually posts) Thanks BG!

Hansgrohe exafill good, flow rates about 20 lpm if you have 3 bar. So a normal bath fill 5 or 6 minutes good enough. Obviously depends on what water system you have etc. Can run it off an ibox, which could also do your shower- a very good system.

Reply to Omg which Bathfiller is best? Aqualisa/Geberit/ Hansgroher! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock