Search the forum,

Discuss olive remover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

has anyone tried got or used a pair of these?
just wondering if there any good!:thinking:

off fleabay

$%28KGrHqJ,%21ooE8dB2rQToBPL%21FvVhtw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I've got the Monument olive puller, works well except when the olive has been crushed by over tightening. Still can't beat a junior hacksaw.

I have a monument set of 15+22 works well until you come across over tightned one like system mentioned and some brass ones can be a bit stiff but then mine have been well used, a mate used to have a set like that worked fine till he left em in someones loft

Yes.

I use a pair of these, excellent olive cutter.

They will cut 15, 22, and 28mm olives but you need good
access to the end of the pipe.

Think they cost around ÂŁ15 about 4 years ago.

In England we use our teeth! In Scotland they use olive cutters cos the buckfast weakens the old chompers :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

In England we use our teeth! In Scotland they use olive cutters cos the buckfast weakens the old chompers :D

Oi Jaws!!! Only a tiny minority drink Buckie and some of us like me have our own hair and teeth and everything! :uhoh2:

Junior hacksaw and small flat bladed screw driver. Saw so far through, insert driver into freshly cut slot and 'snap' off comes the olive.

i use olive splitter awesome toy !!! works everytime tighten tighten click job done

Another one for the Monument olive splitter, takes seconds, makes the job a lot easier.

Most of these types of tools are not suitable for stainless steel. Junior hacksaw does everything.

I got myself the Monument one (10mm) when I realised it would speed up my job of replacing over 1,200 radiator valves. It's still like new and I'd recommend one to anyone with a similar job ahead of them.

I could do without the weight in my tooling tbh.
You need a hacksaw anyway so why buy something else to carry that only does the same thing.
The cutters are mainly redundant anyway cos mostly some heavy handed plonker has strangled the pipe

I heard you had to eat plenty of spinach then you can pull Olives with your bare hands:blush5:

got mine through the post the other day. they are brilliant so much better than the monument cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to olive remover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock