Search the forum,

Discuss Old Worcester 25Si repress urine after rad bleed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dingerbellmbe

Hi there, help needed. Moved into our new house which has an old Worcester 25Si. We had a new radiator fitted but the "plumber" didn't repressurise the system so I've bled the rads but the pressure has dropped and I do not know how to top up the pressure. I can't find a tap or indeed a manual.
Any advice please.
Cheers Chris
Sorry for the thread title, predictive text strikes again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys but it's a really old boiler in a very old and neglected property. The boiler is in a cupboard with pipes leading up to it but no sign of a "filler loop". No taps apart from a small "online" tap that looks quite newish. I've bled most of the rads but the pressure is down to 1.5 bar so there isn't enough pressure in the system to even bleed one rad in the upstairs bedroom. Any suggestions please.

1.5 bar should be enough to bleed rads time to get a gas safe engy out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Worcester 25Si repress urine after rad bleed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water from heating system as I could. Only one leg (3 legs downstairs) had valve which allowed me to flush water from radiators upstars, all of them. Only 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock