Search the forum,

Discuss Old 'Town Gas' supply pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Found an old capped off pipe when we removed the kitchen cupboards. Can anyone help advise how to get it removed? Please no guess work I can do enough of that myself, I also know how to Google gas safe engineers. Just wondering if anyone else in has one, has had theirs removed or has removed one as part of their work. I believe it is the old 'Town gas supply' pipe. It is in the back kitchen and it looks like the meter used to be here. The supply now comes in off the main in the street in a plastic pipe to a meter cupboard on the front of the house.

Get the networks eg who ever does the gas laying round your area ours is wales and west etc to confirm it’s dead then you can chop it off with a grinder would drill a test hole first

Reply to Old 'Town Gas' supply pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock