Search the forum,

Discuss old myson round top radiator output in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, does anyone have any details of the heat output for old myson round top radiators? The radiators do not have fins and date from 1970s / 1980s. There was another tread where there seemed to be attachments with the info but the links have expired. Thanks for any help.

Reply to old myson round top radiator output in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Since Thursday, my Myson Touch (model 1, wired) screen is unresponsive and I’m not sure why. The screen itself has a full display but it doesn’t respond when you try to use it. It’s still working with the boiler so I have heating/hot water. I contacted Myson who admitted they’d never seen...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, So we have a two year old boiler and have cleaned / flushed the system twice recently but not all radiators will heat at the same time. All radiators have the ability to heat when the others are isolated so not likely the TRV. have been attempting to balance but seems like maybe not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator with a more mundane type 22 panel radiator. The problem is that the new radiator sort of worked in the beginning, but it does not emit any heat now...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those, there is one radiator in the living room which does not heat up at all. I have tried balancing myself and also had a professional come in to balance it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock