Search the forum,

Discuss OLD IDEAL CONCORD BOILER WANTED in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
Hi Guys, I need an old Concord CX boiler for spare parts. Does anyone have one or are getting one please let me know, Thanks, Trevor

How soon do you need it? Got one to take out early in new year from memory its a cx70

Gosh, is it that time of year again. :)
Check OP history to understand. ;)

You can still get spares for the old concords so best to buy new closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLD IDEAL CONCORD BOILER WANTED in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not available. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of about 55 degrees C, I’m seeing the LCD screen saying the efficiency level is only 25-28%. Has anyone else seen such a low percentage? I know for a fact...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock