Search the forum,

Discuss OK, any idea what these are? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I simply can't find the answer but I'm sure someone here must know. The diameter of the inner tubing is 5mm (sorry about the dog hairs on the 1st pic , it's that time of year :/ )

Attachments

• IMG_2166[1].JPG
    IMG_2166[1].JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2149[2].JPG
    IMG_2149[2].JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 27
They look like refrigeration fittings for making evaporator or condenser coils.
No real use to anyone unless you manufacture coils.

Sell them to scrap yard.

Thanks for replies...Seems they are 'Crossover Copper Bends/Fittings' used, as you say, for air conditioning...I've found them online once I knew what to look for specifically. Appreciate all the help, best ring the scrap man :)

Reply to OK, any idea what these are? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to fail across the top of the pan and if you put a bit of weight on it it opens up by about 5mm. They've been in use (light use 4 toilets in a holiday...
Replies
Views
Had a plumber in whilst I was on holiday to fix a leaking condensate pipe on system boiler but have noticed he’s also fitted something on my unvented cylinder on the return secondary circuit. I’ve circled the part on the two pics. Anybody got any idea of what this is? Plumber not returning any...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it should be but I'm fitting an upgraded external pipe setup to include insulation. The inner 22mm pipe mates with the 32mm pipe just inside the house. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock