Search the forum,

Discuss Oil tank fire protection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smitty1892

What types of fire protection does anyone on here use for the 30 min fire protection. ? Sourced some panels but prices are very expensive

I use a company called enviroboard. Its about 30 a sheet but 80 for delivery. I always over order to make it worth while.

Most times is impossible to get correct distances in terraced housing , cheers for that they are alot cheaper than what I came across

Put a tank in at a school, against a brick wall under a window. Only requirement was to change the glass up to georgian wired. Depends on what the tank is against and how far. Have also used bunded plastic tanks with integral 30 or 60 minute fireproofing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil tank fire protection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Been in property about 10 years and the valve on the (round/bunded) Balmoral tank has always been in pretty rusty state. Tank is 5,000 litres but only got about 300L left at the moment. Please see picture. Looking for opinions on whether to get valve/filter assembly replaced due to rust or if I...
Replies
Views
I'm new to oil fired boilers. The first time I topped up my oil tank, I had the supplier organise the additive. From now on, I will buy my own additives. Is there any particular type the oil engineers on the forum would recommend? Heating only, no aga ect.
Replies
Views
I'm about to start the plumbing of my house and wanting to use a maxipod with a oil fired boiler and a log stove. But its a single story house. Can i have my expansion tank below the flow and return pipes located in the ceiling? I've did a basic drawing below to show the layout.
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out on Friday after a long period of faultless running, there was a bit of gunk on the back of the (newish) nozzle (Danfoss Nozzle 0.65 x 80 EH) ...
Replies
Views
Recently I needed to re-route very old and dodgy oil pipe from tank to boiler. I dug trench and laid a duct and the engineer used green plastic (Pipelife Qual-Oil?) oil line to do the job. Had cause to have boiler manufacturer out to look at something yesterday and he remarked that this Qual oil...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock