Search the forum,

Discuss oil supply not getting to my boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I started having issues with my heating and hot water, I thought I had ran out of oil, however, when I filled up with 400 litres, the guy told me that my 1000 litre tanks is completely full, so the issue was not oil tank being empty.

Now when I try to get the boiler to work, it seems oil is not getting to the boiler? on checking the filter, which is next to the boiler, I can see that there is some oil, but when it tries to ignite, I can't anything happening with the filter, eg oil being fed through to the burner

Any advice welcome please, as I don't know what to do

You need an experienced oil engineer. It could be any number of things, and once you start messing with these things you need to make sure the combustion is set correctly or you may kill yourself and your family.

You need an experienced oil engineer. It could be any number of things, and once you start messing with these things you need to make sure the combustion is set correctly or you may kill yourself and your family.

Yes, my landlady is calling one, asher daughter tried everything she knew, but still no joy

Reply to oil supply not getting to my boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock