Search the forum,

Discuss Oil heating engineer near Durham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I’ve a Rayburn 400K (cooker only) with an Ecoflam burner.
When trying to start it purges but then goes to lock out.
Sometimes there is the clicking sound of the spark, other times nothing. I’ve checked for loose wires, replaced the electrodes and set the gap.
Now thinking it’s fuel starvation with the pump at fault but need it checking out properly and setting up correctly if it is.
Thanks.

Reply to Oil heating engineer near Durham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve a Rayburn 400K (cooker only) which has a Ecoflam Minor 1 oil burner, that I suspect needs a new pump but I’d like some help please before shelling out on a new one. The problem is that it keeps going to lockout. I’ve checked the oil flow to the pump and it’s fine. I’ve bled the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I have some very old gas pipes sticking out of random places. Mostly nest to light pendants. This has made me believe it’s an old gas/heat/lightning...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock