Search the forum,

Discuss Oil boiler and central heating install Brecon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys Im doing a new build near Brecon, Powys. Its going to have oil boiler, heat store (big one) and radiators. No under floor heating.

The raditors will fed via plastic, JG Speedfit. They will be connected to manifolds on 1st and loft floor. Each room to have its own thermostat.

Dont worry about the control side of that, Im an electronic/electrical engineer and have passed C&G 2391. The heat store will also be fed from photo voltaic.

My initial task is to size the rads as Im embedding the drops behind the dry lining. Downstairs is in 15mm, upstairs and loft is 10mm lay flat.

Interested, let me know. The boiler install is weeks away, I have to do the dry lining first.

Oh yes we have Wolf Eazi joists all the way :). The whole first floor is open beneath the flooring. It was a joy to wire.
In addition, no platfrom partitioning, each room floor is open, just reach down and lay/connect.

Last edited:

Reply to Oil boiler and central heating install Brecon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock