Search the forum,

Discuss Oi Treyolar -Nooooo!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that Treyloar came in here, spouting plumbing facts and rubbish, I would say

'Whilst I have deep respect for your plumbing knowlage and experiance - if you come into my house and start talking to my wife about water regulations and 'INTERNAL PIPE DIMENSIONS', then i would have to say

Oi TREYOLAR - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!'

If that Treyloar came in here, spouting plumbing facts and rubbish, I would say

'Whilst I have deep respect for your plumbing knowlage and experiance - if you come into my house and start talking to my wife about water regulations and 'INTERNAL PIPE DIMENSIONS', then i would have to say

Oi TREYOLAR - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Has someone wound your spring a bit too tight Avatar ? :)

I just hate those boring course books for C&G plumbing, can remember all of them, but Treyolars one are mind numbingly boring!

I also like harry enflield . . .

And laughing!

In fact thinking back to some of the utter crap we learnt on the C&G, at least 50-60% had no real use in the world - like internal pipe dimensions for example . ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oi Treyolar -Nooooo!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock