Search the forum,

Discuss Obsolete Shower - what are my options!? Please help... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I hope you can help. We have a discontinued Daryl Shower - the Daryl Hydra 400 that is integrated into the Daryl shower cubicle (at least I think that's what it is from looking online). The foot washer part of the shower is dripping and we have been told that the flow cartridge needs replacing. I can't find a suitable replacement and we have been told that the whole shower cubicle and shower itself will need replacing at a cost of £3,700!! I would really like to repair or replace the shower with a comparable even if it is a bit of a bodge but the two plumbers I have spoken to seem to think this is impossible. I was wondering whether you knew whether there is a suitable alternative product available that we can buy through you? Hope that makes sense! I have a photo if it helps. Does Kohler do an alternative? I can't find one.

Has anyone had any success repairing a Daryl shower like this?

Attachments

• DARYL SHOWER.jpg
    DARYL SHOWER.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DARYL WHOLE.jpg
    DARYL WHOLE.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 29
It seems there is an alternative if you follow the replacement link...

or the real thing?

It seems there is an alternative if you follow the replacement link...

or the real thing?

Thank you so much!! I didn't know about this website. You could have just saved me a lot of money!

Reply to Obsolete Shower - what are my options!? Please help... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock