Search the forum,

Discuss NZ gas explosion, covered up by the authorities..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BadgerNZ

Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to know the going's on in NZ. I am ex British Gas, and I want to share the cover up that has happened here. The two biggest offenders are ex UK, as am I, love to answer any questions.

Please see a link below to the NZ plumbers forum....can't put an actual link....just Google the part link below. I am just trying to get my story out there...

Over 16 thousand views of a corrupt cover up for a near fatal explosion, covering up a situation that puts NZer's at risk.....please share, everyone else seems to be....the same people blamed wrongly the UK plumbers for the heinous "foot and mouth" outbreak!.....they aren't very nice people.

plumbers.co.nz/forum/fellow-practitioners-update/41/fellow-practitioner-issue-236-dated-12-december-2014

all i will say is **** rolls down hill never up

Can you get on the link to the NZ plumbers forum ShaunCorbs?....worth a read mate.

That's the one mate, there is a lot of evidence if you scroll through it, I warned for 6 years about my old boss, issuing dodgy certs covering dangerous work....then a guy nearly died when his chip-shop exploded....so they framed me for it, found out afterwards that he was gifted his full certifying license after one oral exam and then they go appoint the same guy who gifted my ex boss his license as the investigator......my old boss faced a charge, but it disappeared be fore his hearing......have a read mate

I really like this bit in the letter (http://www.plumbers.co.nz/forum/1810...25-11-2014.pdf):

First, the information you have provided about 8 Matuku Place all appears to be second hand. For example, you say in an email of 14 March 2011
"It was at this job, when the apprentice dropped off the crimping tool for the gas line's Pexal pipework, John Darnley was already commissioning the system, i.e. firing up the califont, without crimping the pipe!! Apparently the apprentice gave him the tool and ran, because of the smell of raw gas."

And his drawing of how the installation was installed by his boss:

schematic-of-faulty-CH-System-001.jpg;image

must be ss rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NZ gas explosion, covered up by the authorities..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock