Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ heating and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
has it all got to be typed up on the computer? and no hand writting? im going to start it this weekened forgot to ask my teacher

bit confused what you are asking, what is on computer, NVQ is pratical in the workplace experience, no computers?

yeah i remember now it has to be typed up now, for eg. i went to the job ripped out boiler ect

jejeje

Are you doing fast track course?
Do you know heat and vent is heating only and doesn't cover plumbing?

And I don't think you write anything, assessor fills it all out. Except name and address.

Last edited by a moderator:
No im not doing a fast track course, Im a apprentice.

Yeah im happy doing heating and vent, I do maintiance and install work, on central heating systems. Not really a fan of changing toilets :)

if u on about evidence i presume it can be hand written or word processed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ heating and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water comes on all seems ok then after about 15/20 mins i started to hear a trickling noise from hw cylinder which i can also hear in the boiler. The central...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock