Search the forum,

Discuss Novopress ACO103 in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I think this topic may have been covered before? I'm looking at getting a press gun, more specifically the Novopress, it's just my preference as I've used this and the REMS mini press. I have heard rumors that angled jaws may be on the way for the Novopress but nothing concrete.

I'm wondering if any of you have heard this as the angled jaws really earn their worth in tight spots when access is limited.

Cheers all.

Yep it’s coming early next year I’ve heard and I haven’t used one yet just need to plan ahead

Yep it’s coming early next year I’ve heard and I haven’t used one yet just need to plan ahead
Cheers mate, that would push me to go for the ACO103. It's pretty hard to find out info on these. The 12v is really versatile and relatively lightweight in comparison.

What do you need to know

Just general info about the tool really, do you know of any UK online shops that have all the jaws and accessories?

Cheers

Press quick
Press it
Pipekit

Williams and co
You can rent before you buy and they had some fittings offers with new tools

Whats crack with the different fittings? I saw a vid and they had a leak indicator via a little dent in the O ring so you didn't miss a press anyone know the name of those? they look good

Geberit Mapress has this I believe most do these days

Reply to Novopress ACO103 in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock