Search the forum,

Discuss Notification with watermark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sraheens

I have heard from other plumber that,if your on the water mark register they have received a letter from the water regulations department saying that the notifications have slipped down, if we don’t start to receive notifications we will cut you off the list is this true and does anyone have a copy of the letter at all so I could read it if this is true.

Just wanted to know as I didn’t know we had to notify anyone! Until I looked into in of course, and talking to other plumbers in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you referring to water safe and the old wras notification pads they gave you when you joined the scheme, of which I have used 1 only in 8 years and that was to shut a customer up who wanted a piece of paper.

Im not sure what pad is that im a bit lost now, what plumbing sheet would you have given to the customer,it cant be a notificaition as you need to send that to the likes of water supplier to the byelaws dept. was it a thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Notification with watermark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock