Search the forum,
  • Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 895

Discuss note to ones self in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

must remember to take binoculars next time......

bank 3 room 2 :disappointed:

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 117
It's when you start taking a gas rating and it stops even though your boiler is running you have problems.

student appartments, i wouldnt be that cruel!!lol
at least the ladder was provided.

funny if they were all prepayment meters, be like an old telephone exchange. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
just a reminder when i was on the HA some of these large banks were connected to that much 35mm copper or track pipe it pushed the installation into the realms of commercial

It's the elf library of meter banks (reference for those with little ones)

just a reminder when i was on the HA some of these large banks were connected to that much 35mm copper or track pipe it pushed the installation into the realms of commercial

35mm iron all the way to 2nd floor, i was wondering that?

Never seen anything like that......i think i would walk.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to note to ones self in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I've moved into a property last month and started to note things that may need looking at. Some of the radiators on the ground floor aren't getting very hot, I've had a few passes of balancing to no avail, In light of the above, I took a look down in the subfloor yesterday to take...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock