Search the forum,

Discuss Not So Simple job for a body jet rail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All,
I’m trying to build a simple 1/2” chrome rail with a 1/4 turn valve and two body jets for a fairly nice shower over my Xmas holidays. Finding the specific parts seems nigh impossible so I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Chrome nipples are easy enough to find, but a nice 1/2” 1/4 turn straight valve is surprisingly hard. As well a chrome 1/2” fff tee with one side closed off. (Completely in the dark on this one) And finally a nice 1/2” chrome flange for support mounting. Picture attached for some clarity. I’m in Sask, Canada
Thanks in advance for any info.
A6BC4442-DE13-40EF-92AE-134665BBE7C8.jpeg

Reply to Not So Simple job for a body jet rail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Around 2 years ago we had a very old, leaky Baxi combi replaced with a newer Baxi. For background I live in a 3 storey terrace. First floor has 3 rads, second floor has 4 rads and third floor has 2 rads. We noticed problems with noise and air in the system. One of the rads in the loft...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved into a bungalow with an open vented central heating system installed in 1987 with 8mm microbore running to the 10 radiators. One of the radiators needs replacing as it’s got a small corrosion pinhole in the body and we wanted to fit a larger towel rail anyway. Having gone...
Replies
Views
The Mrs bought me a digital shower (Mira Platinum- Gravity Fed) for my birthday. Obviously it was for her really. https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-platinum-gravity-pumped-rear-fed-single-outlet-black-chrome-thermostatic-wireless-digital-mixer-shower/260hr The problem is we live out in sticks in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock