Search the forum,

Discuss Northern Ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onfirecj

Looking to move back home (Northern Ireland) in a couple of years.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the demand is like and if there's work available/ need for plumbers.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Northern Ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m a 20 year old in Northern Ireland, since I’ve left school I’ve been at home farming. But now I’m looking to to pick up a trade, I was thinking plumbing probably but I’d heard heating engineer would be worth looking into, any advice? I have two a levels and a btech in engineering if it...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came out and said there was an issue with the flue install (it's in the attic and exits through the roof close to the chimney). Old installer who has done...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and capped gas fire. The old gas line went straight out the back wall and was visibly capped a short distance from the gas meter. A simple pull out job. Upon...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water pressure is very low in the property. There's a bleed nipple on top, but it seems very small for an accumulator. Thanks for your advice everyone. Jennie
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock