Search the forum,

Discuss Northern gas network jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixter1

Did any off you lads apply for the rapid response operative I've just been short listed for interview just wondering if anyone on here has

I wonder why ESPs have this penchant for calling their staff Operatives ? Is there a link to the job /whats the pay? Ta

I don't no why it a operatives lol it's 24000 a year plus up to 6000 a year bonus it was on there website

Well you Indies wont work for that then...especially when it involves flogging round at all hours and doing callout..and i wouldnt blame you...

Lol I'm going to interview to see what's what and go from there sick of work up and down all the time :)

I've got an interview too buddy!
when is yours
Im out buddy im away on holiday going to miss it lol ive let them no im to the interview stage on the next available jobs
As they were inpressed with my cv got the letter today 1 less for Sunderland position which one u apply for mate

Good luck mate on yours hope ya get it let us k know how ya get on,,,, it was a bit to far out for me anyways

Not sure if the post is too old but have an interview there on Friday. How did your interview go. What questions did they ask ? Anything i need to know

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Northern gas network jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you might say) on the front panel, and one of these has a double function (turn it left and it operates the smaller oven, turn it right and it operates the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock