Search the forum,

Discuss Norstrom power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi there,

I have a norstrom, second hand purchase a while ago and really pleased with it and effective , I am looking for a funded tank to put it in, any ideas where I can pick one up which isn't going to break the bank?

Cheers

B and q. I use a huge plastic storage box. Its something like 300 litres size.

Ive got 2. One to store all hoses and flush and one as a bund. Easy to carry in and store on van.

a6de6e2eef1fd180b4e5bf19d018219b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When i bought mine direct from the manufactures i bought there bunded tank with my machine

B and q. I use a huge plastic storage box. Its something like 300 litres size.

Ive got 2. One to store all hoses and flush and one as a bund. Easy to carry in and store on van.

a6de6e2eef1fd180b4e5bf19d018219b.jpg

The one you've got is great machine ... cost also a fortune tbh

Yeh it has heater built in.
Let it heat the tank up then send a hot slug aroung the system.
The norstrum has incredible flow. I had a different make one that was a toy by comparison.

Yeh it has heater built in.
Let it heat the tank up then send a hot slug aroung the system.
The norstrum has incredible flow. I had a different make one that was a toy by comparison.

I've bought one recently of Norstrom too as well as the Magna cleanse ... top quality when combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Norstrom power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock