Search the forum,

Discuss Noob, Hi! 8-) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, nice to be here. I'm based in Kent in the UK.
I was a plumber many years ago, (about 25!) but have not done any practical plumbing (apart from DIY) for many years. so I'm now a bit our of touch with many recent innovations.
I will have a few questions, as I've just moved into a new house (the house is only 4 years old) and it has some plumbing that I've never seen before!
Looking forward to participating in the forum.
Cheers Peter

Hello and welcome

That sounds good. Welcome to the forum. How are you finding life in your new house?

The house is good, had problem with a built in (in wall) cistern, but now fixed I think, float needed adjusting as was occasionally overflowing.
Thanx

Reply to Noob, Hi! 8-) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes from the toilets etc connect to the vertical stack via a horizontal pipe as you would expect. I'm about to renew all the soil pipes. We have 2 entry...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock