• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Noob, Hi! 8-) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, nice to be here. I'm based in Kent in the UK.
I was a plumber many years ago, (about 25!) but have not done any practical plumbing (apart from DIY) for many years. so I'm now a bit our of touch with many recent innovations.
I will have a few questions, as I've just moved into a new house (the house is only 4 years old) and it has some plumbing that I've never seen before!
Looking forward to participating in the forum.
Cheers Peter

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
That sounds good. Welcome to the forum. How are you finding life in your new house?

The house is good, had problem with a built in (in wall) cistern, but now fixed I think, float needed adjusting as was occasionally overflowing.
Thanx

Reply to Noob, Hi! 8-) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

P
Hi all I've got a lot of plumbing work coming up in the house soon and had a plumber visit yesterday to quote. Whilst here he checked the water pressure and said it is one of the highest he has seen, at 8 bar. I've roughly calculated the flow rate before and it came out at 30L per minute...
Replies
Views
Plumb Line
P
H
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
hchan88
H
R
Hi all, As I'm a little out of my comfort zone where plumbing is concerned, I'd like to ask you all for some advice. I installed a water softener a few years ago (probabably 7 or 8) and it has given great service. However, more recently, whilst it continues to consume salt, it doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
rwd 3m
R
R
Hi. Have you had any problems with osmagold pipe fittings? If so it would be great to hear from you. Here's my experience of Osmagold. A year ago I experienced a major pipe failure in a 1st floor apartment. When I investigated, I found that a push fit elbow had failed in a ceiling void allowing...
Replies
Views
RobEyr
R
Hi, Im hoping someone could give me some advice please. I'm new to this site so please forgive me if I'm posting incorrectly or in the wrong place. I am looking for advice on my neighbours bathroom waste pipe. I'll try to explain this as best as I can. Our neighbours house is set forward from...
Replies
Views
Ric2013
R

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum