Search the forum,

Discuss Noken porcelanosa concealed shower - removing handles in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify replacement valves but....

I can't find any way to remove the knobs. There are no obvious access points for grub screws, no covers or removable radial bars with screws beneath. I've pulled the handles by hand without any obvious movement.

The spares sheet for something similar shows plastic inserts inside / behind the knobs, do the handles snap onto these?

Are these plastic inserts sacrificed when the knobs are removed therefore replacements will be required?

Attachments

• 20230109_105635.jpg
    20230109_105635.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Noken porcelanosa concealed shower - removing handles in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock