Search the forum,

Discuss Noisy boiler (Rubbish Ferroli HE18) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have probably one of the worst boilers you could have (not my fault, blame the home developer!)

It's a Ferroli Optimax HE18s.
We are getting a really loud vibrating noise when the hot water comes on.

But if I switch the boiler off then on again and stops straight away and carries on like nothing has happened.
Anyone have any ideas?

You will likely need a gas safe engineer out to have a look but I really wouldn’t be throwing any money at that boiler

Don’t know the boiler but size suggests it’s system boiler so to me it should have the same issue doing central heating if not then it’s more likely to be something external

Possibly, I've recently changed my water to come on 2 times throughout the day and not sure if it's a coincidence but it seems to happen when the water comes on. It did happen to from time to time when it was on constant so was never sure if it was the heating kicking in or not? However, it still is only every now and then it happens and not every time the water comes on?

I have probably one of the worst boilers you could have (not my fault, blame the home developer!)

It's a Ferroli Optimax HE18s.
We are getting a really loud vibrating noise when the hot water comes on.

But if I switch the boiler off then on again and stops straight away and carries on like nothing has happened.
Anyone have any ideas?
Ferroli are terrible boilers. I bought a new build few years back and they had fitted them in there good luck

Like everything else you get what you pay for, they’re a budget boiler and I once went to a noisy ferroli and when contacting technical they suggested that there wasn’t any or enough inhibitor in system, added inhibitor and no complaint after

Reply to Noisy boiler (Rubbish Ferroli HE18) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock