Search the forum,

Discuss No water from the shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tom hall

Just moved into a house as a tree I shower but there is no water coming out of the shower or any sound of water trying to go through the pipes ,
Have checked the pipes which are in the attic all seem to connected ,any help would be greatful

Is it a box pumped shower?
It may be switched off electrically somewhere, i have found switches in back of wardrobe, airing cupboard, up high, down low, in loft … usually unlabelled.

But post a picture and we’ll have a better chance to help.

Reply to No water from the shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower controls checked. Weird thing is the shower leak only happens when there's weight on the shower tray. The shower tray doesn't flex in any way, which is...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then drip slowly after that...........i put a bucket under the shower head to collect the water for 26 hours the first time.............then 19 hours the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock