Search the forum,

Discuss No water from pipe for washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

K

KateTa

I am plumbing in my washing machine and the copper pipe with blue tap/switch on it has no water from it when you open it. The hot version works fine. Both are side arms from the nearby sink supply which both work fine. Help much appreciated! Thank you.

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

You were right. Sorted. Thank you!

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

Reply to No water from pipe for washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock