Search the forum,

Discuss No water from hot taps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi im wondering if anyone could help.

The other day I increased the pressure on my boiler and ever since then I have no water at all coming from any hot taps in the house.
Heating is working fine just no water from hot taps. There is no error code or anything .. any ideas?

The boiler is a vokera evolve 28c if that helps, Thanks!

Sounds like you've not closed either one of the filling loop valves, or closed the cold inlet valve by mistake thinking it was the filling loop. Take another look underneath, usually second pipe in from the right,.

Sounds like you've not closed either one of the filling loop valves, or closed the cold inlet valve by mistake thinking it was the filling loop. Take another look underneath, usually second pipe in from the right,.

I just checked there, when I turn the valve it starts to increase the pressure. Both valves are set at 12 o'clock. Here's how it looks.
thank you for reply!

Attachments

• 20211130_213759.jpg
    20211130_213759.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 3
Looked at (another) video of the filling loop and even though not quite clear to me, it certainly wont='t do any harm to turn that right hand blue valve either 90 to 180 deg? either fully anticlock or clockwise and see if water flows, just open a hot tap and as the valve is turned then the boiler will fire up on hot water.

It must be something to do with that valve, you had/have mains there as it topped up the system? And if a boiler problem you should still get cold water from the hot taps. Presume you have water from the cold tap. As suggests above did you remove the blue handle and turn the valve by other means?

It must be something to do with that valve, you had/have mains there as it topped up the system? And if a boiler problem you should still get cold water from the hot taps. Presume you have water from the cold tap. As suggests above did you remove the blue handle and turn the valve by other means?
When I took the valve off I could see the inside was chewed up, I turned it with a set of pliers and you heard the water go back in to the system. Thank you so much for your help, everything now back to normal :)

Reply to No water from hot taps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock