Search the forum,

Discuss No water flow into cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Alan from Aberdeen

Hi
I have a Dudley vantage dual flush pneumatic Niagara flush valve system.
The cistern is not refilling after a flush. The system has never been good - refilling very very slowly but now not even doing this.
I can turn on /off the cold water tap on the bath which is situated next to the cistern and the water will start to fill the cistern albeit very slowly.
Any idea what could be wrong?.

Inlet valve needs servicing/replacing, it is a Dudley Hydroflo in these - the design has changed slightly so that the float is now a shrouded one. The old ones suffer from the adjustable cork screw float arm going soft and bendy and not shutting off properly.

You may find the arm on yours is stuck up in the air and will fill if you knock it down- but it will keep happening so service/replace anyway.

Reply to No water flow into cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock