Search the forum,

Discuss No top to shower drain in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Moved into new home. I need to purchase the top to this shower drain. How do i measure for it. Or can someone post the one i need. Thank you

20200718_091935.jpg

Reply to No top to shower drain in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the cylinder? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no blockage. Used several different drain cleaners over time but smell returns (not always but often enough to be annoying). Seems to coincide with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
I want to swap a K1 radiator with a P+, the same size on a combi system. Can i turn off both valves, remove the existing radiator, put the new one on the existing brackets, and reconnect the existing valves, and then top up. Would draining the entire system be necessary? If draining is not...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice for recurrent blocked drains in upstairs toilet and sinks/shower. I’ve tracked the drain to under the house and it looks like there’s some convoluted plumbing done by someone - p traps and not sure if they’re correctly installed. We clear the blockages with draino but they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock