Search the forum,

Discuss No flexi, soil pipe into the stack possible? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi chaps,

I’m installing wall hung toilet with a frame. I’m looking to run waste pipe without a flexi, but can’t figure out what’s on the market that will do that.
The waste on the frame is 90mm and has grooves for attaching into the frame and my soil stack is 110mm. I’m out by about 50mm depth and 80mm in hight, but for the life of my can’t find any solid connectors that would allow my to run the waste pipe.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Lumen
90C0318F-D8D5-4895-9477-8F97F4807812.jpeg
69CD3448-149A-48E1-855C-EC0DBE098329.jpeg
DD5F27E4-E524-4B7E-82D5-98A876348F55.jpeg
694F1A76-BC4D-441D-92E4-354D9A6A5BB3.jpeg

They do a straight adapter then all you need is a street 90 soil bend

Yes the frame manufacturer where you bought it from should be able to help in regards to the straight adapter

Depends how much you might be able to get away with either a street 45 or another street 90 up

Found it.
Roca UK after sells support were excellent and advised in few minutes over the phone.
If anyone else looking for one, here’s the part number: 892028000
Thank you all for your help.

Reply to No flexi, soil pipe into the stack possible? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet spigot, so I want to install a wall-hung toilet on a frame to get some extra height. To put it where I want it though, I'll need to rotate the bottom...
Replies
Views
This is a follow-up to my earlier post Fitting a cistern (with frame) into a stud wall (100mm) (follow-up) and also to this post Can i connect waste pipes into soil pipe tee on a horizontal run? I (by @Illuminate). We've now had the toilet fitted, as described in the earlier post, with the soil...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came with an adaptor that increased the outside diameter of the pipe to 110mm. However this is the same diameter as the soil stack pipe. Is anyone aware of...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock