Search the forum,

Discuss Niple male to male connector in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a bath with overfiller without taps and I want to replace this with bath shower head. I took out the overfliller and bought a nipple connector 1/2 inch male to 1/2 inch male. Its good for the connection of the shower head but on the other side in my bathtub it seems that it is slighter smaller and cannot fit. Can you tell me what to buy for this. Thanks in advance

Do you have a link to the kit you bought we can have a look at or maybe some pictures?

Also, do you mean the the Male - Male 1/2" connector is too small or the connections on the equipment is too small for the 1/2" fitting?

Male to male is good from one side that conncets to the shower head. bit the other side that has to be connected to bathtube doesnt fit as it is a liitle bit smaller and the connector cannot fit.

Do you have a link to the kit you bought we can have a look at or maybe some pictures?

Also, do you mean the the Male - Male 1/2" connector is too small or the connections on the equipment is too small for the 1/2" fitting?

3/8th bsp there close

Hi I have a bath with overfiller without taps and I want to replace this with bath shower head. I took out the overfliller and bought a nipple connector 1/2 inch male to 1/2 inch male. Its good for the connection of the shower head but on the other side in my bathtub it seems that it is slighter smaller and cannot fit. Can you tell me what to buy for this. Thanks in advance
Are you posting about a bath deck mixer ? terminology is quite important..post
a piccy...it will help us...centralheatking

Reply to Niple male to male connector in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock