Search the forum,

Discuss Niple male to male connector in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a bath with overfiller without taps and I want to replace this with bath shower head. I took out the overfliller and bought a nipple connector 1/2 inch male to 1/2 inch male. Its good for the connection of the shower head but on the other side in my bathtub it seems that it is slighter smaller and cannot fit. Can you tell me what to buy for this. Thanks in advance

Do you have a link to the kit you bought we can have a look at or maybe some pictures?

Also, do you mean the the Male - Male 1/2" connector is too small or the connections on the equipment is too small for the 1/2" fitting?

Male to male is good from one side that conncets to the shower head. bit the other side that has to be connected to bathtube doesnt fit as it is a liitle bit smaller and the connector cannot fit.

Do you have a link to the kit you bought we can have a look at or maybe some pictures?

Also, do you mean the the Male - Male 1/2" connector is too small or the connections on the equipment is too small for the 1/2" fitting?

3/8th bsp there close

Hi I have a bath with overfiller without taps and I want to replace this with bath shower head. I took out the overfliller and bought a nipple connector 1/2 inch male to 1/2 inch male. Its good for the connection of the shower head but on the other side in my bathtub it seems that it is slighter smaller and cannot fit. Can you tell me what to buy for this. Thanks in advance
Are you posting about a bath deck mixer ? terminology is quite important..post
a piccy...it will help us...centralheatking

Reply to Niple male to male connector in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of the old broken connector still screws on but the 3/4 ones I've bought don't fit. I've thought of buying female brass hosepipe connector might solve...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾ Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance Antony Tap 1 From the USA - has a 3/8 pt...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the manuals, possibly a rainwater drain? Was told by the person from Vaillant that it was an A A V (auto air vent), but she didn't sound too certain! Can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock