Search the forum,

Discuss Ngg rothenberger power flush maschine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay35

Hi to all!

Help!!

I tried searching the internet for a NGG rothenberger power flush maschine but cannot find any information on it?Has anybody used such a maschine before? if so is it any good?I am in the process of purchasing such a mashcine but i would like a little or some background information on this power flush unit before i make the leap.

Jay

Why not pop down to speedy hire, use one of theirs and see if it works ok, they buy that model, rothenburger are normally v expensive but good kit.

Hi to all!

Help!!

I tried searching the internet for a NGG rothenberger power flush maschine but cannot find any information on it?Has anybody used such a maschine before? if so is it any good?I am in the process of purchasing such a mashcine but i would like a little or some background information on this power flush unit before i make the leap.

Jay
Don't know about the RB'er but I have a Kamco that's great and paid for itself after 4 job's.I now add it free with swaps as it's so easy while changing boilers.Water is very soft in my area so scale aint a problem but sludge is and it works fine.Course at Kamco is a bit fundamental but hey ho.

Hi to all!

Help!!

Jay

i got a sentinel it gets my vote. but use magnaclean powerflush filter for any powerflush its so much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ngg rothenberger power flush maschine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock