Search the forum,

Discuss Newly qualified Gas safe engineer (Berkshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I completed my new entrants gas safe course in December 2017 since I have been working for a self employed plumber/ Gas engineer. During my period working for him I have assisted in installing & repairing Boilers/ Cookers and full plumbing systems including bathroom appliances. If anybody know of a company or anyone looking to hire someone please could you let me know or contact me. Salary or payment is really not an issue as Im still starting out so willing to work for anything. I leave reading anywhere around Berkshire area would be great.

If anybody out there willing to give me a helping hand will always remember the favour. CV is available on request.

Osburn Fernandes
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Newly qualified Gas safe engineer (Berkshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock