Search the forum,

Discuss Newly qualified plumber looking for experience in domestic plumbing work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThomasGavin

Hi,

Good morning, I hope you're all well.

I'm a newly qualified plumber residing in the London/North London area currently seeking work/ experience in domestic plumbing. I'm a hardworking, trustworthy and reliable individual and possess over two year’s experience of working on commercial plumbing projects. I'm looking to shadow/mate a plumber even unpaid just to gain experience. I have a drivers license and am able to travel to jobs.

I have a CV and plumbing references available at your request. If you're interested and looking to take on a mate in the London/ North London area please feel free to send me a message or even if you have any ideas who I might get in contact with.

Thanks very kindly for your time,

Thomas.

Hi,

I'm a newly qualified plumber residing in the London/North London area currently seeking work/ experience in domestic plumbing. I'm a hardworking, trustworthy and reliable individual and possess over two year’s experience of working on commercial plumbing projects. I'm looking to shadow/mate a plumber even unpaid just to gain experience. I have a drivers license and am able to travel to jobs.

I have a CV and plumbing references available at your request. If you're interested and looking to take on a mate in the London/ North London area please feel free to send me a message or even if you have any ideas who I might get in contact with.

Thomas.
Hello Thomas,

Congratulations to you.

I was just wondering what nvq you have got ? Could you also give us more informations regarding your skills? It definitely would help us to see where you at.

• Winner
Reactions: Dan
Hello,

Good morning, thanks for your response.

I recently completed an NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing and Heating.
I have gained experience installing and testing hot and cold water services, installing cast iron storm and soil stacks, HDPE vent discharge, plastic terrain drainage, condense, galvanised steel, and Aquatherm reclaimed water. First and second fix installation of domestic bathroom suits including toilet pans and frames, basins, shower mixers, trays and waste. Gained experience using a variety of jointing methods including soldering, brazing, crimping, fusion weld, electro weld and solvent weld.

I've mainly worked on commercial plumbing projects but have worked a few weeks/days on domestic projects with self-employed plumbers as a mate.

Kind regards,

Thomas Gavin

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your respond.
I have some upcoming domestic jobs. If you are interested in dealing with various domestic jobs from repairs to new installs then write me a pm with your details and i will get back to you.

Kind regards,

Ron

Hi Ron,

That sounds good. That would be great if I could mate and see how you do things.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via the forum.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ron,

I've tried to put my email on this thread but it won't allow me. I'm not sure how I can private message you, where to click to send one?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

As you are a new member you cannot PM yet. @Matchless.plumb If you send me your phone number via PM and I will email it to Thomas.

Welldone matchless ,, best of luck to u both,

Hi,

Thomas.
Hi Thomas,
I just forwarded my number to @Lou so he will surely get us in contact as soon as he finds the time.

I will have a few good jobs so will talk to you soon.

Regards

Ronny

Haven't heard back yet must have found someone, good luck to you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newly qualified plumber looking for experience in domestic plumbing work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock