From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Newly qualified plumber looking for experience in domestic plumbing work in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThomasGavin

Hi,

Good morning, I hope you're all well.

I'm a newly qualified plumber residing in the London/North London area currently seeking work/ experience in domestic plumbing. I'm a hardworking, trustworthy and reliable individual and possess over two year’s experience of working on commercial plumbing projects. I'm looking to shadow/mate a plumber even unpaid just to gain experience. I have a drivers license and am able to travel to jobs.

I have a CV and plumbing references available at your request. If you're interested and looking to take on a mate in the London/ North London area please feel free to send me a message or even if you have any ideas who I might get in contact with.

Thanks very kindly for your time,

Thomas.

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newly qualified plumber looking for experience in domestic plumbing work in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing Jobs for Professional Plumbers

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. You're on a page in our Plumbing Jobs area. Note that we also have services to help you find Electricians Jobs and Tiling Jobs too.

We also have our Directory of Plumbers if you're looking for a local plumber. Our Directory of Tilers if you're looking for a local wall and floor tiler. And then our Directory of Electricians if you're looking for an electrician near you.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares