Search the forum,

Discuss Newly qualified gas safe registered engineer looking for work in north east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chri5n3lson

Morning

my names Chris I retrained to become a gas engineer on the understanding that I was guaranteed a job as smart meter installer. After taking my money and qualifying after 11 month no job.

ive currently set up on my own doing a bit work for a small property management company doing cp12, servicing and small repairs. I have been doing this for 6month now.

Now I am fully aware that I have a long way to go and I am learning every day but I am seeking employment in the north east area I willing to listen and learn and gain experience. I am looking to gain more experience doing repairs and installs and I am willing to work for 6months on a labourers wage.

anybody with any advice or connections I would be very grateful.

(let's keep the hate to minimum)

chris

find out who does the housing association work around your area look for the vans outside your nearest parts center that way youll get 8 boilers a day to work on

find out who does the housing association work around your area look for the vans outside your nearest parts center that way youll get 8 boilers a day to work on

cheers for advice,

spoke to a few hrs for the councils and social housing no luck at the moment.

will keep at it.

cheers

you need to find the contractors who currently have the contracts councils and housing associations probably dont employ anyone direct for this work go in to your local parts center in the morning and ask the blokes on the counters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newly qualified gas safe registered engineer looking for work in north east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock