Search the forum,

Discuss Newly qualified gas engineer help?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently qualified gas as a engineer just over 2 months, been working for the company for 2/3 years, just wondered what type of wage I should be on a year or month?

And what did you do before you were gas safe?
Do you work unsupervised or out with another guy?

If they paid for your courses and you are still learning I don't imagine you would get much of a pay rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newly qualified gas engineer help?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I am new to the industry and would value any help that can be sent my way. 👍
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock