Search the forum,

Discuss newley registered with gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madharris

hi all a quick question i have registered with gas safe and got the confirmation email stating im now part of the gas safe register and that my cert and card will be sent out in the next 10 working days...... but the question is can i now work now that i have my gas safe registration number or now i payed my £428 of hard earned cash or do i still have to wait for that little piece of plastic???????

thanks for any replys

i have spoke to gas safe and as long as you are registered and on there web site with them u can work your customers can ring them for confirmation

Hi mate, I finished and passed my ACS assesments last week, waiting for certification now.

How long did you have to wait for your ACS certificate? im excited

Hi mate, I finished and passed my ACS assesments last week, waiting for certification now.

How long did you have to wait for your ACS certificate? im excited

the place you did your ACS has 10 working days to process the paperwork, which gets sent to their certification body who also have 10 working days to process the paperwork, depending on everyones work load it can be less, once Gas Safe have your stuff, which is done by electronic download, they upload you onto their system, at the same time the certification centre send you a certificate, the download is obviously quicker so depending how desperate you are if you phone Gas Safe every day they will advise you that you are on their system, depending on whether you will work as an employee or self employed will depend how quick you can do gas work, once Gas Safe have your info a firm can pay c£67 to add you to their register and you can do gas work right away, if self employed you need to apply to Gas Safe to register a new firm, you will need to speak to them to ask on the time line, but i believe it is only a couple of days after paying that you will be put on their probationary list and allowed to start work, good luck

i fast tracked my results with my training center of course i had to pay more nothing in this world is free lol i had my certs back in a week as soon as i had them i registered online with gas safe and the next working day they sent me a email with my confirmation and number. so happy days. if you are wondering te full registration with gas safe was £428

but wont ur membership still expire in march 2011? u paid £428 for 4 months? why not wait till march to register?

but wont ur membership still expire in march 2011? u paid £428 for 4 months? why not wait till march to register?

i thought GSR was different to CORGI, when you register you get a yr from your registration date not up to 31 march the way CORGI did it, and if i'm wrong if the P waits till march he cant do gas work,

Gas safe register give you the full year from date on acceptance on to the register. A well come change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to newley registered with gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock