Search the forum,

Discuss Newcomer to a place of sanity in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone and thanks for being here :)
Mainly I come looking for plumbing advice for personal use but sometimes as an advice service for my customers
:)

Hello and welcome grump

Reply to Newcomer to a place of sanity in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock