Search the forum,

Discuss Newby to the Trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I passed my ACS Feb 16 with Kier, continue to with for the company on a voluntry basis since February. Passed my LPG and sitting my OFTEC soon.
My foundation is Nuclear, with a family full of construction based trades.
Live in Wiltshire from ***bria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newby to the Trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction related background. Currently working in project management but sick of the corporate BS side of things. Wanted to trade train as a plumber when I...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everyone, In 2010 I was doing a course in plumbing, I think it was a BTEC in Plumbing level 2. It was a 2 year course which I completed and passed. But I didn't get the full NVQ as I couldn't find an apprenticeship, despite ringing and sending letters to pretty much every plumbing company...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too! Sorry this post is going to be quite long/descriptive but I was just hoping to get a second opinion on the methodology the plumber used to fix our boiler...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, looking for some advice in relation to final drain testing, it's been a bit of a saga... So, essentially I've been doing a self build over the last few years, no main contractor, but doing what we can ourselves (some trades in family) and bringing people in - mostly friends etc to do...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, My name is Mike and I am 49 yrs old and I have been a plumber since I was 15. I started my time with a building firm in my home town in the Highlands and after 3 years I was getting a bit fed up of being in charge of a cement mixer when they needed extra hands :) I therefore left my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock