Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie looking for help but intend helping others too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,
I'm an ex-carpenter builder but now retired. A Carpenter/Joiner really needs to have a good working knowledge of all the other trades so that he can make life easier for those trades that follow after him on a site. The Builder part is different, that's just making use of what you've picked up from others over the years so you used to end up dabbling in Scaffolding, Plumbing , Electrics, Bricklaying and just about everything else. You could do that years ago but no way could you do it nowadays - unless of course it's for your own use.
Harry.

Hello and welcome harry

Hiya Mr Nutt.. you are welcome to PF ..you can ask us all sorts of questions AND please
tell us about you and give us the benefit of your knowledge please ...CHKing

Hi Harry, how did you find us?

Hi Harry, how did you find us?
Hi Lou,
I just Googled 'Heating Engineer Forum' and I disregarded the first two results as they were specifically for gas engineers. The third one on the list was PlumbersForums and the rest is history.
Harry

Glad you found us :)

Reply to Newbie looking for help but intend helping others too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock