Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie looking for help but intend helping others too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,
I'm an ex-carpenter builder but now retired. A Carpenter/Joiner really needs to have a good working knowledge of all the other trades so that he can make life easier for those trades that follow after him on a site. The Builder part is different, that's just making use of what you've picked up from others over the years so you used to end up dabbling in Scaffolding, Plumbing , Electrics, Bricklaying and just about everything else. You could do that years ago but no way could you do it nowadays - unless of course it's for your own use.
Harry.

Hello and welcome harry

Weird that. We're first for that search term, and all other similar search terms. Not only that, 1st, 2nd and 3rd for most.

Reply to Newbie looking for help but intend helping others too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink. The plan is to have the washer, then the dryer , then the utility sink all to the left of the stack. I believe the previous owner move the builder intended spot to make a bedroom, which I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock